Membership

Membership

IAEE New England

The IAEE New England Chapter is composed of over 380 individuals from all six of the New England states.  60 percent of our membership is professionals who plan, produce, or manage trade shows or events.  The other 40 percent of the New England Chapter encompasses facility representatives, suppliers and vendors.

National membership automatically enrolls you as a chapter member. To take part in the New England chapter networking and programming events, please contact our national office to sign up today!

IAEE

IAEE is composed of approximately 1,300 members (organizations) and over 8,000 member representatives (individuals). Over 50 percent of IAEE's members are directly involved in the planning, management, and production of exhibitions and buyer-seller events. The remainder of our membership consists of those who provide products and services to the industry. IAEE values and promotes diversity of membership, in terms of company size, products, and geographical area. Each active member organization is given one vote, regardless of size.

Benefits of IAEE Membership include professional development, industry news and publications, industry and professional resources, service partner discounts, advocacy before government and media, leadership development and local chapter membership. Here are just a few of the membership benefits: 

  • CEM Learning Program/Certification 
  • Events & Education 
  • E2: Exhibitions & Events 
  • E2: Executive Briefings 
  • IAEE News and Industry Report 
  • Membership Directories 
  • Art of the Show Textbook 
  • Strategic Briefings 
  • Full Access to all CEIR Resources 
  • Member discounts at Tradeshowstore.com
  • Service Partner Discounts 
  • Affinity Programs 
  • Career Center 
  • IAEE Member Discussion Groups 
  • National/International/Local Leadership Opportunities 
  • Committees/Task Forces

    Join Now
See what we're up to!

See what we're up to!

IAEE

Organized in 1928 as the National Association of Exposition Managers to represent the interests of tradeshow and exposition managers, the International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ is today the leading association for the global exhibition industry.

Contact info

If you would like more information on how to become a member of the New England Chapter, please contact Karen Pogatch.

Email: karen.pogatch@freemanco.com